Science Foundation Ireland (SFI) (18 Feb 2009)
INSTITUTION or FUNDER URL: http://www.sfi.ie
MANDATE URL and TEXT
1. All researchers are required to lodge their publications resulting in whole or in part from SFI-funded research in an open access repository as soon as possible after publication.
2. The publication to be so deposited relates to accepted peer-reviewed publications, conference proceedings and technical reports.
3. Publisherâ��s copyright, licensing and embargo policies must be respected.
4. The protection of intellectual property, in any form, arising from the publication takes precedence over open access depositing and indeed over any form of publication.
5. The time by which open access depositing is to take place ranges from immediately on publication, if possible, up to six months from the date of publication.
6. Institutional and disciplinary repositories should be used in preference to an author
Contributed by Harnad, Stevan
|MANDATE TYPE:||Funder Mandate|
|Depositing User:||Tim Brody|
|Date Deposited:||18 Feb 2009 14:30|
|Last Modified:||28 Feb 2011 15:03|
Actions (login required)